From the Manufacturer:
A whole food product for your dog. 100% bee pollen granules. Bee pollen contains quercetin, a natural antihistamine. When taken regularly, it can help reduce seasonal allergy symptoms and allergic reactions. Prized for its proteins, amino acids, vitamins, enzymes, and other nutrients. Approximately half of its protein is made up of free-form amino acids, which require no digestion; they are immediately absorbed and utilized by your dog. It is high in bioflavonoids, which strengthen capillaries, protect against free radical damage and has anti-inflammatory effects. Our North Hound Life Bee Pollen is a blend of select apiaries across Ontario, Manitoba and Quebec.
- Suggested maximum use – 1/4 tsp per 10 lbs - once a day
- Start slowly with small doses.
- Store in a cool dry place away from humidity, heat, and direct light.
- 55% carbohydrates
- 35% proteins (and all 22 protein-building amino acids)
- 3% vitamins (carotenoids, B-complex etc.)
- minerals (mostly phosphorus, potassium, calcium and magnesium)
- 2% fatty acids
- 5% other compounds (enzymes, trace elements and antioxidants).