Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) Fruiting Body Only
Hot Water & Alcohol Extraction ratio: 9:1
- Polysaccharides >30%
- Triterpene >2%
- Polyphenol >5%
- Organic Canadian blueberries
- Chaga is sustainably cultivated by a Canadian company on living birch trees in an organic-certified Siberian forest. Ensuring a high concentration of betulinic acid and triterpenes.
When introducing any new item to your dogs diet do so gradually.
- Suggested use – 1/16 tsp per 30 lbs - once a day
- 1 to 15 lbs = 1/16 tsp
- 16 to 30 lbs = 1/8 tsp
- 31 to 60 lbs = 3/16 tsp
- 61 to 100 lbs = 1/4 tsp
- Store in a cool dry place away from humidity, heat, and direct light
- Mushrooms are not that tasty for some dogs, so I recommend mixing with yogurt, kefir, bone broth, organic coconut oil or even butter (Dr. Ihor Basko recommendation) to help with the taste.