These Chews fit perfectly in the West Paw Funnl!
Earth Animal No-Hide Wholesome Chews deliver healthy, deliciously long-lasting chewable bliss for dogs of all shapes and sizes.
No-Hide Chews are the healthy, hand-rolled alternative to rawhide! They are carefully hand-rolled, uniquely cooked then air-dried making them easily digestible and nutritious. No-Hides are 100% free of rawhide, chemicals, additives, bleaches, and formaldehydes.
Made in the USA.
Earth Animal dedicates 1% of net sales to efforts that preserve and enhance quality of life for animals, people, and the Earth.
- THERE'S NO HIDING IT: These chews are free of any rawhide, formaldehydes, bleaches, chemicals, hormones and steroids. Carefully blended with 7 pure & simple ingredients, hand-rolled, baked, coated, air-dried & packed with love in Lancaster County, PA
- BENEFICIAL PROPERTIES: No-Hide Chews deliver healthy & delicious chewable bliss. They provide long-lasting entertainment and boredom busting. Chewing them promotes healthy teeth & gums while maintaining high digestibility & nutrition
- SAFETY FIRST. ALWAYS: Make sure you know your animal's chewing style and that you choose the appropriate size chew (larger than their mouth) for them. Always supervise them while they chew. If you can't, remove the chew from their reach
- ANOTHER WAY: We are dedicated to enhancing and preserving quality of life for animals, people, and the Earth. We do this by providing another way - a more trusted, humane, and sustainable way to change things for the better, one Earth Animal at a time
- Medium: Approximately 7" for dogs 46-75 lbs
- Large: Approximately 11" for dogs 76+ lbs
- These all natural No-Hide Chews are made with free-range, grass-fed venison. Each Chew delivers a delicious, long-lasting chewable bliss
Dogs chew as a form of play, they chew to eat, they chew out of boredom, and they chew because it makes their taste buds happy. Dogs choose to chew – but it’s up to us as pet parents to supervise their chew choices to keep this activity both fun and safe. Keep a close watch for small, torn off, and unrolled pieces (If this occurs, gently remove these immediately). Always monitor your dogs while they chew and be sure they have plenty of fresh, clean water nearby. If they cannot be supervised, remove the chew from their reach.
And remember, any chew, food, snack, toy, and even sticks and stones, have the potential to cause choking.