Lake smelt for dogs is a delicious, fishy treat that any dog can enjoy.
Sourced from Lake Ontario, Canada, these treats are packed with omega-3 fatty acids essential for protecting the joints and cognitive function.
Our lake smelt treats for dogs come whole and are simply air dried at a low temperature to retain maximum natural taste. The healthy protein and fats in this treat delivers essential nutrients to your dog’s muscles, joints and brain. Add lake smelt dog treats to your meal bowl for a boost in healthy fats!
According to traditional Chinese medicine, lake smelt is considered to be a cool protein. When eaten, it increases the cool energies in the dog’s body. It is especially recommended for dogs that have excess hot energy
Eating “cool proteins” can help bring a “hot dog’s” body to a neutral and balanced energy.
Nothing but lake smelt from Lake Ontario, Canada
Net Weight: 100g / 3.5oz
Crude Protein (min): 70.0%
Crude Fat (min): 4%
Crude Fiber (max): 1%
Moisture (max): 9.00%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min): 2%
- Lake-caught smelt
- Single ingredient
- Rich in Omega 3
- Cooling energy protein
- May build a shiny, dandruff-free coat
- May help achy, painful joints
- Promotes proper cognitive & brain function
- Promotes lower inflammation
- Delicious fishy taste and crunchy texture
- Made with only 1 traceable ingredient
- Recommended for allergic dogs
- No additives, fillers, or preservatives
- Retains all vital nutrients in prepping process
- Perfect for picky dogs
Storage: Store the treat in a cool dry place and out of reach of children and animals.